So, as a member of Vocalpoint and Kraft First Taste, I hear about new products early and even get coupons for them (most of the time). Sometimes those coupons are for an entirely FREE item…which I love. 🙂
I had coupons for $1.50 off of the new Philadelphia Philly Cooking Creme. It was on sale at Meijer for $2.00 or so last week, so I picked up two with my coupons. One was the Original flavor, and the other was the Santa Fe Blend.
Monday night, I used the Santa Fe Blend and made the Easy Chicken Enchiladas recipe written right on the back of the Creme’s container. It turned out awesome, and it is something I will definitely keep in mind when I need a quick casserole for us at dinner. It wasn’t overly healthy, but it probably wasn’t near as UNhealthy as some casseroles can be. So, here is the recipe:
Easy Chicken Enchiladas (can also be found HERE)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. oil
- 3 cups shredded cookedchicken breasts
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 tub (10 oz.)PHILADELPHIA Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme, divided
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook and stir onions in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 4 to 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Stir in chicken, tomatoes, 3/4 cup cooking creme and shredded cheese.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place in 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining cooking creme. Cover.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until heated through.
Hope you and your family enjoy it as well!